Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Highlights - August



Hi! Today is the last day of August, so I will be sharing some highlights with you. :)

The fourth TBFN challenge, I'm looking forward for the next!

I was on a S T A R   W A R S kick for most of the month, hee hee.

And my birthday. :)

And of course, Melody's release.

That just basically covered everything I posted this month. jeez. ;P


And so, my top favorite posts. :)

The guiding compass, part 20.
eeeeeeee! This was just so good! :D

Grace's Think to ink writing camp announcement.
I can't wait!

Meow!
aaaaaauuuuuggggghhhhhh! Those eyes! I'm going to die of cuteness, LOL!


Bonjour Madamoiselle . Nourris Moi.

Bwwwwaaaaahahaha! This was hilarious! XD

The way she starts is so funny. :D

Yay! Finally!

And there were lots more, but I thought I should stop before I got carried away. :)
Bye!

....and I'm just going to leave randomly, don't mind me... :P

1 comment: