So, apparently I got nominated at least three times. If you read this post, and yours isn't up there, I apologize.
.Thank the person who nominated you
.Answer 11 questions and ask 11 questions
.Nominate 11 people
.Let the nominees know
(The rules are the same for all, but I will nominate people after I answer all the questions, because I don't think I even know 33 bloggers. 😆 )
First up: Stuffie adventures! Thanks! 🙂
1. What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
ummmmmm.....I don't really remember, which is weird. You think you'd remember something scary?? hmm. Well, it doesn't seem scary now, but when I was little I really really wanted to go on this water slide, even though I could barely swim. Dad said he would catch me at the bottom, as well as Ivy. Thorin had wanted to go as well, but he was too small, the life guard said he couldn't. So Ivy went down, then I got on. First I was prepared, but I didn't reach the end...didn't reach the end...then just as I relaxed, I whipped around a curve and hit the water. I was startled, had no breath in reserve, water in my nose, water in my eyes, I couldn't see, couldn't find the surface, and where was dad? I ended up banging into the wall, and didn't drown, so it turned out fine. But it was scary then. 😛
2. Best compliment you received?
I was beta reading Madi's novel, Loyalty, and she left a really sweet comment about how she loved reading my comments and suggestions, they were helpful and I kept making her laugh, and to please never stop being me. It made me feel so good. 🙂
3. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Cheeeeeeese. (Yes, that counts😄) And olives. 😋
4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate! No, mint! No, strawberry! Oh, I can't pick.🍦
5. If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
Assuming they can speak modern English? hmm...maybe Amelia Earhart. Or maybe Charlotte Bronte, and ask her what in the world was she thinking with Jane Eyre. (Talk about a confusing book!)
6. Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
Depends. I'm an oldest child, so with my siblings I'm a leader. (When they listen, that is) I'm also a leader with my friends, but I'm shy, so around other people I'm satisfied with being a follower.
7. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
Something cool and fandom related. 😆
8. Who is the funniest person you know?
(hush, that totally counts)
9. Using one word, how would you describe your family?
10. What's your favorite time of day?
It's 6 am, summertime, and dawn is spreading across the sky. I've just woken up, and I stretch, the remains of my dreams flitting through my head as I gaze out the window and smile.
11. Cake or pie?
I also got nominated by Jewel from doll notebook! Thanks Jewel!
1. Why do you love blogging?
I don't really know, I just can't imagine stopping. 🙂
2. If you could blog about anything else, what would it be?
uh, maybe fandom stuff? But I kind of already do that... 😄
3. Who is your favorite superhero? (It can be made up if you want).
Thor and Black widow are tied for first, followed by Captain America.
4. What's your favorite quote?
"There comes a time where every boy must become a man. What sort of man, is up to him."
-Garmadon to Lloyd, ninjago season 5 episode 10
it was so saaaaaaad!
oh, I also have this other one:
"Iron man sucks!"
-the lego batman movie
I love it. 😆
5. Jewelry or no jewelry?
6. Cats, or dogs?
mmm, cats. Much less maintenance.
7. Do you have siblings?
Yep, six of them!
8. Do you like roller coasters?
I'm going to say no. 😅
9. What career do you want. (It can be parenting, I consider that a career.)
I want to be a doula, a mom, and write books in my spare time.
which will probably be none.
10. What's a food you can't stand?
Oatmeal. Sorry mom.
11. Who is your favorite doll that you have?
This one is easy. 😄 Kit, even though Camille is crazy adorable.
Madi also nominated me, quite a while ago, but whatever. Thanks Madi!
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
Rudy. She had these videos of her crafts, and I realized that I wanted to share my crafts with other people, not just my sisters. My mom didn't want me doing videos though, so she helped me start a blog instead. 🙂
2. How well do you like the design of your blog?
*shrugs* It's fine. I mostly just change the wallpaper.
3. What are your blogging goals for 2017?
It IS 2017. 😄 And I don't remember if I made any. 😝
4. What was your favorite blogging memory of 2016?
Posting about our trip the California!
5. How do you come up with inspiration for a blog post?
6. Which blog post of yours is your favorite?
7. What is your favorite thing to blog on - computer, phone, laptop, ect.?
8. How long does it usually take you to make a blog post?
From a few hours to a few days.😋
9. What do you think is the hardest part of blogging?
Getting yourself not to compare your blog to bloggers who have been blogging for yeeeeeeaaaaars and yeeeeaaaaaars and yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaars!
10. What do you think is the easiest part of blogging?
....sitting on your blogging throne?....
11. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Getting comments. 🙂
Madi also nominated me for the one lovely blog award, but I'll do it later.
if I remember.
And now! I nominate:
1. What's your favorite board game?
2. Do you like movie nights?
3. If you were a super heroine/hero, what would your costume look like?
4. What are some of your favorite Disney movies?
5. Your opinion on Star wars?
6. Your opinion on Lord of the rings?
7. Do you prefer to order pizza, or make it at home?
8. What's your favorite book/book series? (I know, I can be so cruel)
9. Dragons or mermaids?
10. Elves or fairies?
11. And most importantly, what is your favorite type of chocolate?
Have a great day!
Have you ever been nominated more than once? How did you like
my questions? How did you like my answers? Have you watched
the lego batman movie? It's SO funny, even though I don't
really like batman. Also, I am so making one of my
passwords "iron man sucks" 😂