Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The third stop, part 1 - the cliff dwellings of Bandelier



Hello! Kit here, mama said I could do this post, I'm so excited! 
First we drove along a road that was sooooo high, and the wall didn't reach mama's knees! it was scary. 
Mama found a tree in bloom.


Then we saw something that they did ceremonies in.


Here's a bigger picture.


I wanted to climb down and dance, but mama said that she wasn't allowed to go in there, so she wouldn't be able to pull me out. So I settled with dancing on the edge.


Then we saw the ruins of buildings.




And this is the whole village. 

A cool pic of the cliff.


I like this picture, but mama says she could have done better.


This rock looks really funny.


I liked siting on it.


There were a lot of little roads in the rocks.


I found my own cave to live in!


These are some really funky ones!


There was a carved one!




A quiet little corner. 


Here is the door to a house.


I climbed up the ladder...


And I found a shelf for my room!


I like this picture, and so does mama, I think it looks professional. 



The roof was all black, and mama lifted me up so I could touch it, it made my fingers black, but mama wiped it off.


Mama likes this picture.


There was a lot of cacti, I didn't like it, it was to big.


Eeeeeek! that is even bigger! I'm gone!


Paint left on the rock.


There were a few little creeks, mama is crazy about taking pictures of water.






A few bonuses:



                                                                 So long for now!

2 comments:

  1. The cliff dwellings are awesome! Hope you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool pictures. I hope to see the cliff dwellings some day.

    ReplyDelete