Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easy jewelry holder

I am soooooo sorry that I haven't posted! I went on a trip to VA to see my best friend, (hi Hazel!)  and I forgot my laptop! (I also forgot her birthday present :p ) any way, Kit has a lot of necklaces, and my old holder was falling apart, so I thought "why not share how to make a new one!" 

You will need:
1. Foam board or cardboard
2. Scrapbook paper 
3. Ribbon 
4. Push pins
5. A glue stick, scissors, and hot glue

Step 1. Cut a shape out of your foam board or cardboard, and cut some scrapbook paper to cover it.

Step 2. Glue it on.

Step 3. Flip it over, and hot glue a ribbon to the back in a loop.


 Now stick the push pins in, and you are done!
You can hang it on the wall and your doll will have a place to hang her necklaces! I your doll needs an earring tree, visit Americangirlideas earring tree


Go ahead and leave comments, what do you want me to make?


No comments:

Post a Comment