Saturday, April 9, 2016

Harry Potter stuff for your American girl


Hi! today I will show you some Harry Potter stuff for your American girl. 

Robes: If you sew, visit arts and crafts for your american girl doll robes, you can also find an outfit, at arts and crafts for your american girl doll outfit

Acceptance letters: Go to arts and crafts for your american girl doll letters.


For the wand, go to americangirlideas harry potter wands
For the care of magical creatures book, go to americangirlideas care of magical creatures
For a book of spells, (that I haven't made yet) go to americangirlideas harry potter book of spells
For a broom, go to americangirlideas harry potter brooms
For a cauldron, I used a snack bowl, but I haven't added a handle yet, and Ivy used a small bucket. Both are good.

For potion ingredients, can use all sorts of things, but small nail polish bottles work best, in my opinion.

Chocolate frogs coming soon!





2 comments: