Saturday, April 23, 2016

The second stop: Oklahoma

I hope you guys found my photo story alright, I don't know why it posted it self there, weird...
Anyway...
Driving through Oklahoma was a shock, you could see so far! We live in NC, it is full of trees, so this was really different. It was also really windy!


Here are the girls reading my copy of FOUND. That is the first book of a really really great series, if you haven't  read it, you should. (Warning, this book has a horrible cliff hanger, so get the first two at the same time.) 



It was overcast. 


These cute little red flowers where growing by the side of the road.

When we got to where we were staying for the night, there was this big field of something, but I'm not sure what.



Here is Kit in the big field of something, it was very windy. :P

The sky was so big!


Kit wanted a picture in the big sky.


                                                            Next stop: Santa Fe!

4 comments:

  1. I hope Kit had a good time in the wheat field. Great pictures Olive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big sky was one of the things that impressed me when I lived in Oklahoma. That and the wind and tornadoes.

    ReplyDelete