Tuesday, March 3, 2020

This Month on Instagram #17- February


Hey ya'll!
Hope you had a good February, nobody freezing or anything :D
For this shoot, I ventured to the house across the street, or more specifically, their redbud tree. So lucky for you, new territory! XD


I really like this one🌸




 And this one :D πŸ’–

 And now Camille takes over πŸ™Š

But just lookit my pretty little girl😍😍😍 

 πŸŒΈ

Those eyes tho  

I do like me a good focus change :D 

March is going to be busy busy busy with writing projects, one of which I'm very much looking forward to announcing :) :) :) 
(I'ma leave now before I spill it lol)
I'm also looking forward to a visit from my step-grandma, it's been several years since I've seen her and I miss her so bad I'm so excited =D

Hope you had a good month, and have an amazing day!
Bye, 


No comments:

Post a Comment