Wednesday, March 4, 2020

10 things that make me happy tag




This is gonna be a fun post. :D

This tag was created by Maya, and I was tagged by Madi! (Madi's post is HERE) The gist is that I list 10 things that make me happy, and then tag 10 people who make me happy. :)

And boy was it hard to narrow down, because so many things make me happy I must 
TELL OF THEM ALL. 
I considered cheating and having like, 15 things that made me happy, but instead I just included subcategories with each one. XD

I tried to pic pictures that either fit the category, or made me happy. Wayyyyy too many of my pictures made me happy; I need to have a favorite photo post again.

🎶Singing🎶
I love to sing. Songs are constantly playing in the back of my mind, (or the front) and I can't help but sing along to them. That also goes for when the radio is on or a disney movie. :D 
My little siblings can't stand it when we're watching a disney movie, because I sing along and 'dwown out da pwincesses' like excuse you but I have an AMAZING voice and whaddya mean I'm drowning them out I'm singing under my breath you judgmental squirt. 😄
I used to be in the youth choir at church and I looooooved it but then the other four girls in it graduated and we don't have a youth choir anymore. :( 
(it was a really small choir XD)
But a good song gives you goose bumps. A good song uplifts your soul and makes you feel like you're soaring. A good song wells up inside you until you can't help but open your mouth and pour it out. Singing makes me happy.

💜Dolls💜
I love dolls, any kind of doll, any size. my favorite thing to do is set up someones doll house, barbie house, playmobil house- any kind of toy house. Whenever we're at goodwill, and I see sad porcelain dolls strewn about the shelves, I pick them up, fix their hair and their dress, and line them up nicely on the shelf so they can be seen. Someday I'll be able to afford to bring my favorites home, but until then, I have to live with just talking to them and fixing them up nice. Lego minifigures totally count as a 'doll', and I could write a whole separate post on how much I love legos. (I have a few posts of lego photography! look 'em up!)
And of course I love Kit and Camille, and playing with my sister's dolls. ;D Dolls make me happy.


📚Reading📖
books!Books!!BOOKS!!! (lol this picture is so old) Reading makes me so so happy. Narnia, Percy Jackson, Eragon, the Rangers Apprentice, Young Samurai, Nancy Drew, Roald Dahl, the Little Princess, the Secret Garden, Pendragon, Harry Potter, the Missing, Lord of the Rings, Keeper of the Lost Cities, and so many others whisked me away to another world, of fantasy, mystery, drama and intrigue. Books make me impossibly sad, or furious, but reading makes me happy. 
  

📷Photography📸
oh how I love photography. I don't have a 'proper' camera, I just have my phone, and before that, an ipod, and I'm satisfied with that, until I see a beautiful sky full of stars✨ I love stars, even though they didn't make it onto this list. :P But I really like the challenge photography poses, this image of how I want something to look in my head, and then the mission to capture it. Seeing something in a different light, different angle, how it tells a story without words. And of course there's a the journey to catch the photograph, lying flat on my stomach on every type of ground, dry, wet, dusty, rocky, arms and neck craned at unnatural positions to get my camera in the right spot. I've stood in water, mud, trees, and one time knelt in a fire ant hill for at least ten minutes to get the lego pics I wanted. Yeah that was fun. XD But the pictures I got was worth it. Photography makes me happy.


✏Drawing✏
Awwwww happy Aidene, right before I send her world crashing down :D *evil laughter*
I've always enjoyed drawing, but never really considered myself as someone who drew. My sister Ivy was always "the artist", but I've been drawing a lot more these past few years, so I think it's safe to say that we're both artists now :) I have a ton of old star wars fannart, and I've drawn some pretty sweet ninjago art recently, and a bunch of stuff for my book, Initiate, and it's sequel, Warrior. It's really fun to draw all these characters that I love, either mine or other peoples, and I get so happy when it's all finished and I've FiNaLlY gOt ThEm To LoOk RiGhT. *deep breath* its cool, I'm cool, its fine. I love to draw. Drawing makes me happy. *studiously ignores broken pencils, leaky pens, wrinkled paper and erasers that don't work* 


💜my stories🐲
I got a leetle bit into evil author mode up in the drawing section, oops lol. But I love making up my own stories, I've been doing it forever!!! My personal favorite is to take other stories I'm a fan of, make myself a character, (or just Me but with a reason for being there) slap 'em in, and tweak the story just a little bit (or a lot!) so it fits. Apparently this is called fandom OC's. Cool. But I also like to make my own stories, and boy do I have a lot of 'em :D My mom keeps pulling out short stories that I don't even remember writing, though I do remember the one I wrote about that girl who got shut into an Egyptian pyramid, and had to eat all the food they left in there for the pharaoh's afterlife, and only got out when some grave robbers broke in. Now that I think about it, there were an awful lot of holes in there. I should go back and fix it. 🤔  I fist tried writing a full on novel when I was 10, and it was this fairy tale feel story with princesses who were half fairy, who have to save the kingdom from their evil half sister, who's half witch. I got maybe halfway through, barely any plot at ALL, and my main characters were as boring as limp noodles. However, it has potential, so I'm going to revamp it later. :) Then I tried to write a star wars fanfic novel. I never finished it, and I realized that several key plot points depended on facts that I'd made up, and contradicted some pretty clear star wars canon. So yeah, that one's staying in the trash. XD I also have a spy/secret agent/ninja/sci-fi/futuristic novel planned, as well as one about some kids who were government experiments, but they escaped. :D Wow I think this is the longest section, I do love talking about my stories. They make me happy.  


💥my favorite movies and shows
I have no idea what to title this one. Other stories??? They're stories, but not books, and not mine, and I love so so many of them. Star Wars, Marvel, Ninjago, oh my :D They suck me in like books, I get attached to the characters, invested in their adventures, die inside when something bad happens and thrive when a dramatic plot twist occurs. 😏 And I love love love reading crazy theories and noticing parallels. Such fun. They make me happy 


👗sewing/crafting👗
I used to be such a crafter, but it slowed down more once my dolls started overflowing with stuff. XD But there is such a pleasant challenge in getting an idea, and deconstructing it in my head, and then making it! fabric and thread scraps all over the floor, fingers scarred from needle pricks and hot glue, and the pride when its all finished and looking fine. :) There's nothing like being on your hands and knees, cutting out pieces of fabric, then huddled in a chair by the window stitching them together, visions of the next step and the final product dancing in my mind. Crafting makes me happy.


Some people👀✌
Yes, SOME people. Not all people, 'cause ew, people. But my exceptions list is very long indeed. (if you're interested in getting on it, just give me food and you're good XD) 
I'm an introvert, ok??? I shut down at 9pm, like sorry, I like you but I don't wanna see your face anymore I'm going to bed BYE. And then I need at LEAST an hour by myself in the morning. Its one of the reasons I get up at 6am ya'll, quiet house. XD BUT, I have noticed that my social battery has gotten some sizable upgrades in the past few years, and I enjoy going to most all the church youth events, now that I know the peoples. (only took me six years lol) And then there's my friends, like please, I'm up for a visit anytime, why do you all live so far away??? please message me. XD But yeah, some people do make me happy.  


🐸memes🐸
OMG, MEMES. I love memes, they make me laugh so hard and there are so many of them, so enjoy one made by yours truly. :D I've perfected the art of figuring out the context/scenario/story behind the meme, which I'm sure you can do to, but not as well as me.😌 ain't i humble. XD I'm also of the opinion that incorrect quotes are a type of meme, and I love those as well! You can tell a lot about a character by what part they play lol. But I am rather fond of memes, they make me happy. ;P 



So! There we go. If I could, I would food, sleep, cake, road trips, chocolate, fashion, snacks, shopping with grandparents, baking...you get the picture 😄

Time to tag ten people that make me happy! 
See, this is the difficult part, as I have previously mentioned, I am an unsocial crustacean 98% of the time, and I'm not sure I could even NAME ten bloggers. 
ok, I could, but do they all make me happy??? do I light up when they post??? ...not really? (not that I don't like ya'll, you're amazing :)) 
I could name ten people who make me happy, MAYBE. But they don't have blogs. so instead I found a compromise that satisfies the requirements and also a bet, lol.

So! Ten people who make me happy!
(And I won't cheat and tag Clara again, *cough* madi *cough* but otherwise she would be on here :D)

1. Madi I'm cheating! on the first one! she already did it and tagged me but I need to let you all know what a ray of sunshine this girl is, despite all the storms. 💖💖💖

2. Hazel, one of my best friends, and does have a blog so hooray :D 

3. Percy Jackson a good friend since I was young, always an adventure when he's around. :)

4. Annabeth Chase taught me how to outwit my opponent, and to bring a book in case you get bored. Love getting to see her.

4. Leia can be guaranteed to say something memorable.

5. Padme, her soft heart and impeccable fashion sense are a joy to be around.

6. BABY YODA.

7. Baby Groot.

8. Spiderman, trying his best <3

9. Captain America, upholding the standards America has forgotten 

10. Natasha Romanov, just so kICK BUTT AWESOME CAN YOU BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A MOVIE


So there ya go. 😄
(did'ja fall out of your chair, madi? XD)

So please, do this tag! Be thankful for the things that bring joy to your life! and hopefully like real people(can and will fight you on the definition of real people :D) more than I do! 

Have a great rest of your day!
Bye,


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! This tag makes me so happy.
    Again, so many things make me happy: family, friends, acting, filmmaking, BOOKS, dolls, other toys, writing, sports, martial arts, movies/TV, nature, video games, animals etc. Etc.
    Okay, listening fictional characters sounds like something I would do. *claps happily*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaassssss all the happy feels here :D :D :D

      Delete