Saturday, May 27, 2017

A quick update:



Hey girls!
This is just a small update, first of all, Hazel's started posting again! Blogger has FINALLY decided to cooperate, and she has several posts planned. 🙂
See it HERE.
(Go read it. Then finish this post)

Exciting, right?😃 and for those you who are too lazy to search for The Road to Salin to remember what's happened, (*cough* I certainly didn't have to. *cough*) here are the links for all three parts:





Also, I'm going to another tea party at Tory's today, (I can't wait to fangirl about ninjago with you!) and so I'll have pictures of that, and in a few more days I'm going camping with Hazel! (In the mountains. With bears. yay???) It should be fun. 😛 I also got braces. The rubber bands are purple, (of course) they're rubbing the inside of my lib raw, and my teeth hurt. yippee. 
What was I going to say?
I dunno.
Rudy crafted an x-box. So cool.
Bye. 😛




4 comments:

  1. HEY OLIVE! I nominated you FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD!
    Go here on my blog:http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/post/Enter-your-post-title6/ to see what to do! I love how you alway sign: Most crazily,~Olive!

    -Jewel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I'll check it out! :)
      hee hee, thank you so much! XD
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete