Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A nature walk



Hello!
I'm so sorry for not posting lately, I don't know what has gotten into me, I just can't make myself write a post. It might be too hot here, or maybe I'm still sad about granny doughnut's retirement, or I'm missing my friends, or just because I've been fangirling too much lately, but I'm sure THAT isn't the problem. πŸ˜›
But don't worry, I'm not leaving you guys. πŸ’œ
But we went on a nature walk a few weeks ago, and I never posted the pics. So here they are. πŸ™‚


These were growing by the little nature center.






When we started the walk, the first thing of interest was this snake. I think it was a black racer, or something like that.


These lucky people have a nature park in their back yard.

You see the greenish colored house on the right? I want to buy it when I grow up. πŸ™‚




teeny weeny little flower. πŸ’œ


I deer print! And a deep one. πŸ™‚





oooh, I like this one.

I think these were taken by Ivy, because I don't remember taking them, and that's her hand.πŸ˜›

Have an awesome day!


Do you like nature walks? What do you like best about them? 
As a punishment for disappearing, would rather hypothetically 
beat me with book, a flyswatter, or a giant marshmallow? 
Or would you rather read the book and eat the marshmallow?


7 comments:

  1. I'd rather read the book (If it's good) and make rice crispy treats out of the marshmallow. But I'll swat you with the flyswatter, if I don't get distracted with swatting flies first. (Not really. Breaks are okay. I'm not mad at you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. :D lol! look over there, a fly! XD
      thanks for understanding. :)
      ~Olive

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nature photos! They are so beautiful! :)

    -Jessica

    (Sorry about the other comment, I accidentally used my old blog account! haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D
      ~Olive

      (thats ok! ;) )

      Delete
  4. 😱Olive these are so pretty 😱 I'm dying over the seventh from the bottom! It's GORGEOUS!

    MMM. I'd rather read the book and eat the marshmallow. πŸ˜‚ NOOO I WOULDN'T BEAT YOU WITH ANYTHING 😩❤️πŸ˜„

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! <3 I know, right? I got all story inspired... I write to much with forests in them. XD
      weeeeelll.... I disapered for a few weeks. I felt like beating myself! XD :( XD
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete