Tuesday, February 11, 2020

This Month on Instagram #16- January


Hey ya'll!
How was your January? I've gotten the hang of being head cheer coach for my little team, I'm missing karate though, since they're at the same time, and I miss it. :/ but the cheer season is almost over, so I get to go back soon :D I'm taking a creative writing class, and, let me tell you, not doing well. I can't write poetry for the life of me, all my poems tell stories, which I'm not supposed to do, which leaves me "????" but again, in a couple  of weeks we move onto the prose/REGULAR WRITING part, thank goodness, back to my turf. 😜

Got Ruthie here with her lovely Christmas dress, and the camellia flowers attempting to steal the spotlight. They almost won. πŸ˜„


 Bonus just flowers shot✨🌸✨



Time to play my favorite game, Ignore the hairband! :D 
 srsly tho, these flowers 😍



Enchanted fairy grove πŸ’–πŸŒΊ 


🌺🌺🌺🌺 

Bonus up a tree shot✨

Hope ya'll enjoyed my pictures, hope over to my instagram page and give it a follow if you would be so kind. :) 
I've drawn some more art for my book lately, and I'll probably just update this post so that you can see what the characters look like lol. But I've also got a lego story that I think I'll post soon, and a tag from like, November, that is still half written. I'm so fabulous. Fabulous at pRoCrAsTiNaTiNg. *laughs hysterically*
Madi introduced me to Matthew Parker lately, HE'S SO GOOD. I've got a spotify playlist that contains practically the entire albums Adventure and Shadowland, and about half of the album Daydreamer, playing on repeat for like, two weeks now. XD 10/10 recommend :D  

Hope you're having a good February, and have a great day!
Bye,
(wishing for spring πŸ˜ͺ)


No comments:

Post a Comment