Friday, July 7, 2017

Beautiful people #26 (not that I have done 26...)




10928109_595959117172101_1450331761_n

Hey everyone! 
This one is about us writer lordlings, and I thought it sounded fun, so here we go! 😀


1. How do you decide which project to work on?
I pick whatever I'm more excited about, or the one that's the most planned, so I can hopefully write it down. *cough* or not. *cough*

2. How long does it usually take you to finish a project?
I....don't know? I've...never finished one.... 😱

3. Do you have any routines to put you in the writing mood?
Nope. 😏

4. What time of day do you write best?
Early in the morning. 🌅

5. Are there any authors you think you have a simile style to?

QbvQ_f-maxage-0.gif (500×228)

6. Why did you start writing, and why do you keep writing?
Hmmmm..... I don't remember when I started, I've been kind of off and on. I think I started because I had all these stories in my head, and somebody, probably my mom, told me that I should write them down. Its kind of working. 😛
I keep writing because its fun! and I think it would be awesome to see half a shelf of books at a store that are my books. I also saw something online that said if they were an author, they would sign a few of their books and put them back on the shelves for a surprise. I would love to do that. 😜

7. What's the hardest thing you're written? 
I'm going to say....the Star Wars book I'm writing write now. Mostly because I have absolutely no clue what is happening in the middle, and I need to know the names of so many small ordinary objects....😫

8. Is there a project you want to tackle someday but you don't feel ready yet?
I want to write a 'sequel' to the Eragon series, mostly so I can satisfy myself with my version of what happens next. but it will probably take place about 50, 100 years later so it narrows down the number of original characters. I don't want to ruin them. 😬🐲

9. What writing goals did you make for 2017 and how are they going?
I didn't make any goals??? But I made a rough plan to hopefully finish off this book, and get on to another book (series?) that I'm looking forward to writing. 🙂

10. Describe your writing process in 3 words or a gif!
cat-typing-gif-3.gif (320×180)

heehee. 😄

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this totally random post!
(and Kit, I see what you girl did there...)
There should be a post coming up with beach photos in it, so stay tuned for that!
AND GUESS WHAT?? JACLYNN IS CONTINUING MASQUERADE!!
I'm kind of excited. (read: a lot. 😄)

Bye, from



What gif explains your writing? Are you excited for masquerade's 
continuation? What do you think is going to happen to the kid?
 Random question of the day: What's your favorite flavor of
 fudge? I like chocolate mint. 


6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    It seems like you have a very spontaneous approach to writing! Nothing wrong with that - you do you :)
    I had fun reading your answers. All the best with your novel!

    Sophie
    http://sophiexli.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :)
      hmm, never thought about it, I guess I do! :D
      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. This was great, Olive! Thanks so much for joining in our linkup. :D And it's awesome you write so much fanfic! I used to write a lot of Narnia fanfic when I started out. :') I hope you get to finish something someday soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, interesting answers! (What's Beautiful People btw? XD)
    Just so you know, I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You can find out about it here: https://stuffieadventures.wordpress.com/2017/07/15/an-award-avalanche/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (beautiful people is basically a bunch of questions that you answer about your book, or your characters)
      thanks! I'll check it out! :)
      ~Olive

      Delete