Monday, May 2, 2016

Camera and photos


I just realized that I haven't done a craft in a while. Ok, but on this craft there are no pics, because I forgot to take any. 

You will need:
1. Black foam board, or cardboard and black paint
2. Camera printable, click HERE.
3. Packaging tape
4. Ribbon (optional)
5. Photo printable, click HERE.
6. Pencil or pen, glue, and scissors 

Step 1. Print out the camera, cover with packaging tape, and cut out.

Step 2. Trace the camera printable on the foam board, cut it out and glue the printable on the front and back. 

Step 3. Glue ribbon on to make a strap to hang around her neck or so she can hold it.

Step 4. Print out the photo printable, (I don't know why I added yosemite) cut them out, cover with packaging tape, and you are done! Now your doll has a camera and some photos!  

No comments:

Post a Comment