Saturday, November 2, 2019

This Month on Instagram #13- October



Hey ya'll!
Fall weather has finally come to stay, and shall now commence to stay until January lol.
This shoot features Blaire, but dressed as Felicity. :D


 Boy, were her curls a pain to fix.




 I'm a sucker for profiles :)

 awwww



I am so in love with this dress pattern 😍

I hope ya'll had a great October! mine was ok, school has felt drowning at times, and I barely get to write any more except for ESSAYS, BANE OF MY SOUL.😤
But I've managed to finish my kotlc re-read, aND OHMYGOSH LEGACY WILL BE HERE IN A FEW DAYSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I also got my drivers permit, so thats cool I guess.

😜

Happy fall, ya'll :D
Bye,



6 comments:

  1. YASSS, LEGACY!!!!!
    *ahem* My October was good, and this is such a cool photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS. *proceeds to run around the room screaming*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLAIR AS FELICITY IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST and I loooove that side profile shot 😍 Also I literally have no idea why my profile picture disappeared but this is still Madi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ❤️
      And I didn't see your profile pic on any of these comments 🤷 blogger does that sometimes 😐
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete
  4. Adorable pictures, Olive! Blaire is such a pretty doll, and that outfit looks really cute on her!

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete