Monday, October 1, 2018

This month on Instagram #1 -September




....and technically a little August, but there wasn't enough August to make a post.

But hey everyone! It's October! And we actually got a cool morning this morning! It felt great.

Anyway, these photos were posted in late August, when I started my Instagram account, @hiddenhollowagdolls











I won this outfit in Jaclynn's giveaway like, forever ago. But it was early winter, so I had to wait until everything was green to take pictures. Then I had to get around to posting them. XD


We went to Oma's in September, and I posted these. (and more)






Such a cute beachy girl.πŸ’œπŸŒŠ


And I took Camille to the aquarium.









And that finishes up the month! 
My family and I are going to Niagara falls next week, its going to be awesome! So I'm going to be posting photos from there, and when I get back I'm going to do a (hopefully) fall themed photoshoot, it depends if the weather is going to actually LOOK like fall. πŸ˜›

Have a great day, may cool weather come upon you, and please follow my Instagram if you can, I've got 44 followers but only 10-20 likes per photo. thanks!

Bye,


8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Olive, was that the Baltimore Aquarium?? I live near there, and it looks just like it. Camille looks like she's having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY MONKEY FRITTERS REALLY? Do you live near there, then? (if you'd rather not say here, you could email me at theamericangirlspot@gmail.com, but no pressure)

      Delete
    2. 'Oh my monkey fritters' *dies laughing* I love itπŸ˜‚ and no, I live right outside of Raleigh in NC, but my grandma lives in Baltimore, we were visiting her. πŸ™‚
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Kit looks GORGEOUS. What did you use for lipstick (or are her lips naturally more pinkish-red than my dolls?). Camille looks like she's having fun at the aquarium. I'd really like to follow your Insta but I don't have Instagram. I'll continue to read your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used a red wet erase marker, its removable, but i've never gotten around to it. XD and thank you! i hope you enjoy them. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your posts, you're such a funny and sweet person. Hmm, okay. I've been thinking of doing makeup for Chrissa so I'll probably try it soon. Well, who would WANT to take it off when it looks so gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks 😊 ooh, I'm sure it'll look great! :D

      Delete