Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Gems of power - Part 7


Sheesh, I work so hard to have this finished before we left for a day trip to the beach, and what do I do?! Forget to post it! XP

For the previous parts, click HERE.
********************************************************************
In about ten minutes and a little help from the fairies, we finally got her down and tied, while a fairy found the key in a pocket.

As soon as Medea was better secured, they unlocked the cage and let the girl out. They were so happy!
(Author interruption! hee hee, the guy on the left doesn't seen very enthusiastic!)

Then I dragged Medea to a rough pole sticking out of the ground, and tied her to it. then the Queen had a question for her.

"I don't suppose you'll tell me why you wanted the gem of power I have?"
"No."
"Very well." Then a thought struck her. "Have you had anything to do with the lack of correspondence between us and the neighboring kingdom?"

But she would not say.

"Where you the one that made the unicorn act weird?" I asked.

Medea gave a small sigh of exasperation. "Of course I did! I did it when I needed a distraction."

Then we left to send a messenger to the neighboring kingdom, and when we came back, she was gone.

We heard the cold evil laughter again. She was standing on the top of the hill again, her cloak pulled around her.

"You really thought you could keep me?" She laughed again, she extended her arm, holding part of her cloak.

She twirled around.....


.....and was gone.
************************************************************************************************
The LAST PART on saturday!

1 comment:

  1. This keeps getting better and better!!!!!!! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete