Thursday, May 4, 2017

Happy star wars day!



Hey girls! (and guys, if you're reading this) today is star wars day, and I hope you get to do something cool today! 😃
I don't......*sigh*
Meanwhile, here is a pretty lame image I made, and a collection of star wars posts for you to check out. 🙂


awwwwww, Camille is so cuuuute 💙

Any way, the posts!

From my blog:



From other blogs:

American girl ideas DIY lightsaber

American girl ideas DIY BB-8

American girl ideas DIY Rey's costume and staff

AND DID YOU THINK I'D LET YOU LEAVE WITHOUT MAKING YOU READ THE GUIDING COMPASS??? WELL THERE IS THE LINK NOW GO CLICK IT.

😆


Ok I'm done. Go do something cool, like watch all eight star wars movies one after another, while I go beat my brother with a paper lightsaber and sing star wars parody songs.

🎶My, oh my, this here Anakin guy
maybe Vader someday later
now he's just a small fry🎶

Unfortunately, I don't remember what song that was, so I can't share the link. Oh well.

May the force be with you!


What are you doing today? Do you love star wars as much as I do?
Could you figure out the eight movies I was talking about, 
or should have been more specific?


4 comments:

  1. May the 4th be with you too! :P Who's your favorite character?
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and with you! :D I don't know! I have to many favorites. but I'm going to say Padme, she's so sweet and strong and loving, and amazing! :)
      ~Olive

      Delete