Sunday, December 11, 2016

My doll's christmas party- with never before seen dolls!


Hey everyone! Here's a bit of my story
“What’s the matter Allie?”
“Zerya, she’s not dead.”

hahahaHA! No more! >:D
Any way, This post has Kirsten and Samantha in it, and I don't think you've seen them before. It also has Josefina, but you've seen her.

Kit: Purple
Ruthie: Aqua
Elizabeth: Pink
Camille: Blue
Josefina: Orange
Kirsten: Red
Samantha: Green 

Hi Samantha! Do you want some cocoa and saint Lucia cookies?
Sure! They look really yummy!

Watcha doing Camille?
Nothing. What's your favorite part of christmas?
I think I like the sugar cookies and hot chocolate best.
Yeah! Me too!

Why is my finger in the picture? Why??!!!

Hey guys! Look! I fixed the falling part, it just needed some candy taken off! (*burps*)

(hums) Oh, christmas tree, oh christmas tree, how lovely are your branches...

I like this one. :)
Can you see me reflected in the shiny one? (click picture to enlarge)




Family pic!
Now for their Christmas pictures.

Josefina

Kirsten

Samantha

Elizabeth

Ruthie

Kit

Camille

And here is the picture I sent to Jessica for her holiday photo contest, I made it on canva.

I'm working on fixing up Kirsten and Samantha for their christmas present, and I wish I'd made THIS before this post, but I'm making it now. And after this post, I'm going to bake these.
Yuuuuuum! *drools* ok, bye!


11 comments:

  1. Hi sorry i havent commented in FOREVER!!! December is just super busy! ;) Anyways..... I SAW ROUGE ONE LAST NIGHT IT WAS AMAZING!!!! Although not as good as the force awakens in my oppinion!!!
    seyonara
    Love AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU GOT TO WATCH IT?? AWESOME!!! I so wanna! ;D
      nice to have you back! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, your dolls are SO cute! I love how they decorated! So adorable!

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i went to the premier last night!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!! I like the main girl character shes really cool almost like rey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a stocking made for Julie and MaryEllen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok. did I do a tutorial? I don't remember. let me look.
      yep, I did! here it is:
      http://hiddenhollowagcrafts.blogspot.com/2016/12/craft-doll-stockings.html
      or another one I like can be found here:
      http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/diy-doll-stockings-with-a-twist/
      I hope that helps! :)

      Delete