Friday, December 2, 2016

What we did on Thanksgiving


Hi everybody! On thanksgiving I was sick. I ate a lot of food. The end. The dolls, however, weren't sick, and just made it upstairs. Sorry this is late, I'll try to get some christmas stuff up soon, but I have to make christmas presents for family, and it's taking FOREVER. And my mom announced that my room needed some un-wanted organizing, and kicked a bunch of baby dolls out of their home. poor widdle things. :( anyway,

Here they are, eating dinner.

All the food!

Hmm, we have a disturbance.

"You can't doooo that!"

"I'm hungry! I don't wanna wait!"

Elizabeth is just ignoring them.

"Knock it off, Ruthie! You have to eat your dinner first!"
Mom, can I tell them? 
About which thing?
The one about the thing you got in the mail!
No. I get to tell them that.
Awwww!

And here is a pic of their plates.
Hey, and guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This takes forever, how does madi stand it? I give up. I'll just tell you. 

I GOT KIT A LIGHTSABER!!!

a genuine lightsaber, as seen in the guiding compass. As soon as I find her robe, she's getting a photoshoot......and, head on over to Tory if you haven't already, she posted about her doll's thanksgving, much earlier than I did, actually. Any way, and regularly check in on Rudy, she's getting on the christmas roll, she's sure to make lots of stuff this year! And make sure you check out all the cool things she did last year to.
Well, goobye!


6 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you were sick on Thanksgiving. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your doll food! It looks awesome! And your dolls are so cute! I'm also so sorry you were sick on Thanksgiving. :( I hope you're feeling waaaaay better now!

    And LOL! For all of those dots, it took a whole lot of copy and pasting... XD

    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      heehee! XD ok, good to know, thanks! :D

      Delete