Hi! Cait from paper fury is hosting beautiful books, where you can talk about your Na No wri mo book. Mine is the star wars book I mentioned a loooooong time ago. So here we go!
1. What inspired the idea for your novel, and how long have you had the idea?
It was late August or early September, and I'm too lazy to look. I was at church, and doodled this:
Some close ups:
Some close ups:
2. Describe what your novel is about!
How about I give you the blurb?
3. What is your book's aesthetic? Use words or photos or whatever you like!
This will take forever....
*an hour later*
4....is that enough?
4. Introduce us to each of your characters!
This'll be easier. :DSo this is a really bad drawing of Allie, the main character.
Allie is twelve years old. She been an orphan, and training at the jedi academy for as long as she can remember. She is energetic, caring, stubborn, impulsive, and is terrible at hiding her emotions.
Shiri is very calm and collected. She is an expert negotiator, and doesn't like fighting. She actually has a pretty good sense of humor, but it rarely shows, due to a tragedy in her past, which she will not speak of.
And here is the villain, Darth Marissa.
Yes, her hair is supposed to look more like curls than raw ground beef.... :P
And barely anything is known about her, she's the mysterious villain, after all. ;)
Here's a good look at her lightsaber hilt.
5. How do you prepare to write? (Outline, research, stocking up on chocolate, howling, etc.?)
Well, I've done lot's of howling, and I'll probably go more. I've also written an outline, and I'm doing lots of research about those far away planets they will be visiting. I wish I could stock up on chocolate. :)
6. What are you most looking forward to about this novel?
Writing the action chapters! *rubs hands together excitedly* That's what I was doodling in church. :)
7. List three things about your novel's setting.
Coruscant, space, and a mountainy area in Kashyyyk.
8. What's your character's goal and who (or what) stands in the way?
Allie's goal is not to get caught by Darth Marissa, and not go to the dark side, and, uhh, Darth Marissa stands in the way of that. :P
9. How does your protagonist change by the end of the novel?
Protagonist? Just a minute, let me google that.....ok! Allie gets a lot calmer, and more confident, that's for sure. ;)
10. What are your book's themes? How do you want readers to feel when the story is over?
When the book is over, I want my readers to feel like it was at least a slightly satisfying ending, and maybe wanting a little more. :)
Now that that's over, I want to show you a picture of Ahsoka that I drew!Ta da! I was looking at a picture when I drew this, so it turned out better than it would have.
It's my new master piece!
And this is my masterpiece from when I was around 8......
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading about what I'm going to write about at Na no wri mo!
P.S. for anyone who was wondering, my Na no name is Olive-loves-Star-wars. :)