Saturday, June 17, 2017

A random post




(sing to the tune of 'do you want to build a snowman')

Rey: Luke?

Will you teach me to be a jedi?
come on, let's go and train

You never come out any more
teach me before Kylo gets away

You used to fight in battles
but now you don't
wish you would tell me why!

Will you train me as a jedi?
I really really wanna be one

Luke: Go away.

Rey: Ok, bye....

********************************************

I made that up a few days ago, I'm still working on the rest. 😆
I'm so excited for the last jedi! I mean, please!


*scowls* Luke better have a good explanation.
But I'm not here just for star wars! My mom had a picture of me with Hazel's baby brother, and I've updated the post with it, and I'm also putting it here.

(Please excuse my siblings feet)

Isn't he so cute? 💙
Also, I couldn't decide what emoji to put on my face, because my face was a mix of the one on there and this one: 😴
But I went with the sunglasses. 😎 
It's raining right now. Nice and cool, but I can't walk up and down the driveway, eating lunch and talking to fictional characters in the rain, unless I want to get wet and annoy the characters, so I had to eat lunch on the porch, and chat there.
It was my mom and dad's anniversary yesterday. 16 years, wow. So to celebrate they went to bad daddy's the night before and left us. Again. We never get to go to bad daddy's! They have the best burgers ever!
But they took us to a park yesterday, and came with us when we went exploring down the creek, but we didn't get very far. Grown ups are SO. SLOW. But bringing them meant also bringing Princess, and she's having her frustrating fours, mixed with being spoiled baby of the family, which means she has tantrums over everything. Which means they had an excuse for being slow.
Also, when they were at bad daddy's, a friend from church came over to help watch us, because I can't watch all of them by myself, and she brought her husband and three small kids, and taught us how to play spoons. (we didn't use the letters though)
So we were playing spoons, and I thought, 'what if....' and I started laughing, and when the other kids asked what was so funny, I told them what I had just thought of. I had imagined fictional characters playing spoons, like Sophie teaching her friends in keeper, the ninja from ninjago, (one of the funniest, oh my word) Darth Vader and some nervous imperial officers, and a group of jedi quietly playing in the jedi library. Oh, and the Avengers, I think the hulk would trash the room if he didn't get a spoon. 😛 It was hilarious, what did you think of? 😄
We also had a huge thunderstorm last night, and a giant branch fell off and barely missed the side of the pool. Ivy said that she woke up in the night to an enormous crash, but I slept right through it. 😝
Well, I think that's it. Oh, and Charis rae is out, I will never get used to calling Grace 'Charis' *sigh*

Bye, from


What did characters did you think of playing spoons?
Was it absolutely hilarious? (of course it was)
What about the rest of the post? Anything to say? 
What about the song? What do you think should come next? 
Oh, and let's not forget Hazel's baby bro! Isn't he adorable?


No comments:

Post a Comment