Saturday, August 19, 2017

CWWC #5




(come on girls, the shire is winning! step it up!)

*pants*

I'm getting tired
Mentally tired. 😛
But anyway, here's my story.
Loren, I used all three prompts, and placed the pictures where I used them.

**************************************************************

I hurried down the hall, unsure of where I was, or how I got there. I had curled up on the sofa at home, letting my mind wander, and then woke up here. It was very strange, and I wasn't sure whether I was dreaming or not. I had passed rooms full of old book, rooms of odd contraptions, and rooms full of glowing bottles. I glanced into another room and gave a start. 
Execution of the butterfly
A young man stood there, blind folded, wrists bound, and what where those on the wall behind him? Bones? Wing bones? No, no, they must be branches. But who would put branches like that on the wall? And then stand in front of them? I shook my head and continued. 
I walked outside and gasped.
The landscape was incredible. Mountains, beautiful waterfalls, and- gulp. And very far fall. And out on a rocky outcrop was a person in a cloak. "All this weirdness," I muttered. "and then there's you."
rainydaysandblankets: “ And Then You // Greg Laswell ”
I did not want to deal with this. I turned, and started making my way down the mountain. It was very narrow and steep, and as I scrambled onto an overhang, I slipped-
I screamed- and I woke up, whacking my head on the floor. I sat up, rubbing my head. Thank goodness it was only a dream.

**************************************************************

That was terrible. 🙈
Well, I'm off. I also won't be back for a bit, so I might miss cwwc #6. But when I get back, Kit will have a post for you!
Bye,
What did you think of my story? Do you think that first prompt is weird? 
Kind of cool, but still really weird. Me and my siblings just binge 
watched most of ninjago season 3 last night. Have 
you ever done something like that?


No comments:

Post a Comment