Sunday, April 5, 2020

This month on Instagram #18- March



Hey ya'll!

I, personally, love this shoot. My favorite doll, one of my favorite outfits, in my favorite tree- Mmm!🌸 


 It was, however, one of my hardest to take. It was INSANELY windy.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ 

 Like these shots? took! stinkin!! forever!!!


πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ’™




flower eyeball- ain't I artsy :D 
πŸ‘πŸŒΌ 
πŸ‘„


πŸ … I have created a monster. 
XD

How are ya'll handling the quarantine? I love it, introvert through and through, and with my dad still going to work life feels pretty normal, but better. :D it's weird not being able to go to church though. 
I've been getting a lot of work done on Initiate, and a project concerning it than I'm quite excited to reveal. :D I've also been writing a bunch of fun stories for school, and I'm wondering if or where I could share them with you, or if you'd even be interested in reading them πŸ€”

Let me know how you've been in the comments!
Bye,


1 comment: