Thursday, August 1, 2019

This Month on Instagram #10- July



Hey ya'll!

How was your July? I participated in camp nano again, and I'm really making progress on my book, which now has a title! :D maybe I'll make a post about it, since several major changes have happened since I last posted about it. (when DID I last post about it?) 
(omgosh I just checked and that was in 2017. o_o I've been working on this book for about two years now.)
O_O

Anyway, I forgot what else I was going to say, so lets get on the the pictures!


Even though this is Lea's outfit, and we own Lea, it's Elizabeth's, Daisy got it for her birthday before we got Lea. πŸ˜›  



ahhhh i love all this greenπŸ’š 


 these were supposed to be ominous but boy did that fail. -_- instead it looks like I need to adjust the exposure.


love these ones :D 



 ahk! bugs! so many bugs! bites all over me! AHK.

 πŸ’š

the creek bed dried up to make the perfect picture place. :D 


Other things that happened this month, (last month?) Ivy and I took drivers ed, Hazel visited, and my youngest sister Princess broke her leg. She's out of her cast now, but she has a brace, and still has to be carried around everywhere. Sometimes I suspect that she enjoys it. -_- 
(she's plowed through our entire disney movie collection, three seasons of ninjago, several coloring books, and a bunch of candy. can I break my leg pls?) 
So if you could keep her healing and patience, and my sanity, in your prayers, that would be great.
And Dara, her mama died less than a week ago.❤

Next month (or technically this month) is my birthday, (I'm gonna be 17 wut) school starts again, I'll be starting a writing class at wake tech, I'll hopefully keep up writing my book, and I've already taken the pictures for this month, the first of which I shall be posting today. :)
I really like this month's batch, hopefully you will to! :D 

Bye,


3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. You're an amazing photographer. I'll definitely pray for her. Although, yes, can I break my leg if all I have to do is watch tv, and read. Btw, I'm doibg a q&a on my blog so if you have questions feel free to ask them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Olive! I love the background! I'll be praying for your sister and Dara's family.

    Kaitlyn - Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete